September 4, 2009

oh no! what have I done????


I screwed up BIG. I cut my little dude's hair...I gave him an army cut. :( His beautiful locks are GONE! NOOOOO!

What's worst, I don't have a camera. :*( NOOO!! He had this beautiful mane that I used to style in to Mohawks when he was as sleep or spike it all up to resemble the little rascal in the middle.

All he needed was a shape up but my father in law just chopped it off. My eyes widened in horror but alas it was too late. I was left to finish the job and frankly I feel like I lost a piece of myself.

Hubster doesn't know either so I guess when he comes home today he will be shocked. Hopefully not too upset. CRAPIOLA!

4 comments:

BintSabirah said...

Awww! It will be okay.
His beautiful locks will grow back insha'allah.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Oh no! I'm sure he's just as cute, but I just love little soft baby curls.

Kiddy said...

An army cut,he best be careful, there might be little girl tykes with a weakness for boys with army hair cuts like me,tehehe.

.::Tuttie::. said...

lol. I finished the cut when my fil left it unfinished because i was afraid of what the other kids might think. lol. My baby boy is only 10 months old. I totally need help

Followers