September 8, 2009

The last 10 nights might begin today

Since an Islamic month can have 29 or 30 days and since our days begin after sunset...technically today might be one of the last 10 nights! In my area it is September 8th 2009 aka 18th of Ramadan 1430. Since it is already Isha time in the North East of the USA Ramadan 19th has started for me. I know lay latul qadr (night of power) supposedly falls on the 27th of Ramadan, but what if it doesn't? Why not ask every night for the last 10 nights to make sure you catch it?

So if this Ramadan only has 29 days the last 10 nights begin today. IF it has 30 then they start tomorrow inshaAllah...allahuaalem.

1 comment:

Anti-social Muslimah said...

Ramadan seems to have gone by so fast...and I feel like I haven't done anything. Insha'Allah all our sins are forgiven and we become closer to Allah (SWT)

Followers