September 8, 2009

HOW DID I MISS THIS??

I am a fan of Dominick Dunne and of his show Power Privileged and Justice. I was listening to one of my favorite radio show Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me via podcast and they mentioned his passing. I felt for him and his passion to bring his daughter's murderer to justice. My condolence for his family. I haven't been watching tv (on the tv and not the computer) and the channel I usually watched was courttv so I had no idea.

Dominick Dunne

Dominick John Dunne (October 29, 1925 - August 26, 2009) was an American writer and investigative journalist whose subjects frequently hinged on the ways high society interacts with the judicial system. He was a producer in Hollywood and was also known for his frequent appearances on television. He was the brother of author John Gregory Dunne; the writer Joan Didion was his sister-in-law. He was the father of Alexander Dunne, and of the actors Griffin Dunne and Dominique Dunne as well as two daughters who died in infancy.

1 comment:

Kiddy said...

May Dominick Dunne rest in peace, and may peace be upon his loved ones.He will be sorely missed here on earth.I used to listen intently to what he had to say, back in them days when I would watch TV on TV,especially Court TV.He had such great oratory skill and had deep understanding about investigating crimes,like no other.

Followers