September 22, 2009

Guess what I am doing today??

Ramadan MAKE up session. oh yeah!! am pumped! am ready!! BRING IT ON!! Ate my suhoor not to long ago and I will start making my fast. I was going to wait until the winter when the days are shorter but then I realized that I may not be alive then. ALSO I gave up on procrastination a couple of days ago...will keep you posted on how that goes.

Everyone else in the house is THANKFULLY fasting their days of shawal so I am not doing it alone. alhamdulillah.

WHOS WITH ME? DO NOT and I mean DO NOT deflate my enthusiasm. I will cyber cut you! That being said as salaamu aalaykum!

3 comments:

Anti-social Muslimah said...

Salamu alaykum sis...I know it's late but Eid Mubarak seems like you had a great time from your previous post. I think I should take a leaf out of your book and fast 'cos i leave it so late usually.

Love... the Queen of Procrastination.

AlabasterMuslim said...

*WOOT* go tuttie go tuttie its you fast day we're not gonna eat like its your fast day. (if you don't know the tune i was singing that to, i'm sorry. And yes, i know was lame lol.)

AlabasterMuslim said...

@Tuttie: lol only you could know exactly what i'm talking about and where i'm getting at. lol love u too haha

Followers