August 14, 2009

Tagged 5 things about me

I was tagged by *Samra* from random hijabi to tell you 5 things about me

  1. I am a HUGE Scrubs fan (for the comedy)
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Forensic Files. If Forensic Files was a person, we would already be married. I am a huge fan of it and I can't stand the csi and fake science shows. Give me the real stuff. Shockingly I passed many *ahem* biology and chem or organic chem exams based on stuff I learned on this show. God I love them. Hubby if you are reading this, it would be nice to get it for Eid. I am just saying....
  3. I am married to an Islamic mutt. (add all the countries together and bam you get my husband)
  4. I cut my baby's umbilical cord (not with my teeth) because my husband refused to do it and I wanted it to be special.
  5. I am a nerd. The only 2 "news" shows I take seriously are The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report with Stephen Colbert. All others make me puke.
I tag Gaby Hijabi, Jaz and Skye

5 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

Jon.Stewart.friggin.rox.

except when he gets all racist. even though its really a joke but stilll

Jaz said...

I love Scrubs too! And wow you cut your babies umbilical cord, interesting lol that's a story to tell :)

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Alabaster Muslim. Of course he rocks and except when he gets all racist because I don't think racism is funny.

@ jaz yeah I did, well if you are interested I can tell you the story in another post

Anonymous said...

lol, those two "news" shows are my favorite shows ( well i admit i like The Colbert Report better). I hate real news shows and news networks like CNN, Msnbc, Fox, etc. They are so incredibly biased. It's annoying...

Kiddy said...

TV really gets on my nerves and it is banned in my home.

Followers