August 10, 2009

Support Sister Bloggers! Sister #1: Gabby Hijabi

MashaAllah, there are a couple of sister bloggers who run their own small business from home and I would like to give them a spot on my blog. So I am introducing a new category Support Sister Bloggers.

Sister #1 is from blog Gabby Hijabi. She has her shop on eBay and is currently selling mainly jewelry. So if you are thinking of buying a gift for yourself or someone else this Eid, stop by her shop!


Sister: Fatima Mousa
Blog:
Gabby Hijabi
Biz:
eBay ID frantictreasure
URL:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/frantictreasure




Want to be featured as a sister entrepreneur?
Shoot me an email @ hijabmaster+sisters (@) gmail.com.
The email sounds different? well it is. It is allowed by google and I will explain more in a later post.
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE +SISTERS PART OF THE EMAIL.

2 comments:

Skye said...

salaamz sis thankyou for ur comment,for nail length i take a vitamin called Biotin it helps with nail growth,longer hair and healthier skin, and yes the polish remover can be harsh on the nails,but i always use a cuticle oil afterwards and also a handcream,a great trick to keep the cuticles healthy is olive oil! take care sis mwaaah =D

.::Tuttie::. said...

@skye JazakaAllah khayr for the tip. I will try next time I am allowed to paint my nails. (which brings me to another question, since you love nails so much how do you manage to keep your nails fabulous while making wudu and praying all day?) sorry for the invasiveness

Followers