August 26, 2009

Ramadan Day 5 & Granny Panties

Life as a fasting woman is challenging but when I get in a funk during the day I start making dua a LOT. I mean I can ask my hearts desire and unless I kill my dua it will be accepted. I get all pumped and start making dua for everyone I met on the blogosphere, my friends, my family and anyone else I happen to remember. I again chickened out in extending an invitation to my brothers. *sigh* Tomorrow is another day I guess. I already broke my fast and time for isha has come so I am going to go and pray insahAllah.

So far I have done all my taraweeh and witrs started on adding more nafils to my prayers. I started working out at asr time some crunches mainly abdominal work and I feel like a totally different person. SUBHANALLAH! You know wearing clothes that actually fit you is a must when you are home with hubby. I have been in a funk for a while now despite my husband's compliments. He bought me some underwear a couple of days ago and usually he just runs in to the store grabs what he finds and brings it back. This means that on occasion I have been stuck wearing HUGE granny panties. NOT very sexy but don't tell anyone ;) I hunted for a picture and I added it to the post so we could be in awe of it.

This time thought he brought home nobo (no boundaries) stretch cotton bikinis and OMG I look like a completely different woman! All the work I have been doing is appreciated by this undies and I feel good na na na nah nah! so good! so good! I got you.... sorry.

SERIOUSLY who would have thunk it? Who the heck invented granny panties? seriously?

off to prayer now but I am going to wear my granny panties otherwise I might jump out dancing and singing

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would,
now I feel good, I knew that I would,
now So good, so good, I got you

so much for prayer concentration :(

12 comments:

muslim convert / revert said...

muahahahaaaa lol very funnies yeah i think those granny pants ar em so sexy (NOT) reminds me of the scene from briget jones diary :) Xx

AlabasterMuslim said...

LOl. Oh to go back to my thinner self. (LOL i feel lame being young and saying that).

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Husbands are usually so cute and awkward when it comes to buying womens clothings. Yay for working out though. I need to get back in the game myself.

WhiteOrchid said...

LOL. well it's great that you've started working out. Godd luck with that!!

asmaa said...

assalamu alaykum ukhti.. i just wanted to leave a comment, i´ve been reading some posts in your blog, especially the dating post were veeery funny haha. just wanted to let u know im reeeally feeling your blog , i am SO comin back (right now u even have a shortcut on my desktop haha)

Freckle said...

Lol! I'm the same, I've been working out on my tummy lately and it's getting nicer again!! And I bought myself some horrible undies last time. Eugh, they were gross. I still wear them though. My hub got out my nice ones a few days ago and said "Why don't you wear these?" and I was like "Um, those were PRE-baby. I don't fit into them anymore!" -but I'm keeping them, in the hope that one day I will.

.::Tuttie::. said...

@jazakallah khayr asmaa for your kind words :)

Kiddy said...

I like your dating blogs too,Tuttie,I think some of what you write is hilarious.

Sarah said...

dating blogs?? tuttie could u explain?

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Sarak I think PK is referring to my posts about my marriage interviews. Seeing as I don't have any blogs about dating. :)

Sarah said...

oh okay thanks for clearing...i was thinking maybe you have a matchmaking forum or sumthing LOL

Kiddy said...

Yeah Tuttie,what about it,I think you would be great at having a matchmaking forum?!And I would trust you if you recommended a man in his 40's for me at 55,I'm too immature for 50-year-old guys set in their ways.

Followers