August 25, 2009

Ramadan Day 3

I am blogging a day after so right now I am getting ready for Day 4.

Day 3 has been the best day so far Alhamdulillah! Re reading my post about the hubster made me all lovey dovey so I patched things up with him plus he came home today! Alhamdulillah.

He was in our old apartment 100+miles away making the final arrangements for the past 6 days, 7 nights and 10 hours. I was staying with my in laws and that is why I was so angry with him. Not because of my in laws (meaning mil, bil, sil, fil, the rest of the family is slowly coming around) they are SUPER awesome but because I don't like being away from him for too long. So he is home and I apologized for the tantrums I threw over the phone and life is good. Alhamdulillah.

I am still making dua for my core sisters. I am going to start a post and I would like people to leave their duas in the comments. That way the readers of this blog can all make dua for it.

2 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

ohhhh i get it now! makes sence. I've only been married for about six months (next month) and my husband keeps asking me not to go visit my friends across the country because he'll miss me too much. Its not just him, i'll miss him like crazy. So i'm saying, i'm like you. I get really grumpy if i'm not around him.

.::Tuttie::. said...

lol. MashaAllah. May Allah swt protect your marriage from the evils of this world and may he increase the love, respect and understanding between you two. ameen.

Followers