August 24, 2009

Ramadan Day 2

Alhamdulillah I got through Day 2. It was rougher than day 1 because I let a certain someone get under my skin. BUT NO MORE (inshaAllah). In terms of hunger pangs I get them about 7-8 hrs in to the fast with 5-6 more hrs remaining. Fajr for me is at 5:00 AM and Iftar is 7:46 PM. I have been following my regimen of eating 3x before suhur and to hydrate as much as it is physically possible.

Right now it is 3:48 am and @ 1am I finished a conversation with my FIL that left me rejuvenated and ready to go out there and earned more good deeds. MashAllah. Allhamdulillah, I am grateful to have such a great father in law. I was furious at somebody and he redirected me back to fasting and remembrance of Allah swt. Reminding me that this world is short and even if you were to live until you are 100 it still is only seconds when compared to the day of judgment which will last 50,000 years. *shudders*

Ps. Please make dua for my mother in law her health has been failing her for years but recently (yesterday day 2) she became very sick. May Allah swt have mercy on her. ameen.

May Allah swt accept all your fasts as complete and increase your iman and knowledge of the deen and bless you with what is best in this life and the hereafter and grant you all jannatul firdous. ameen.

For all my pregnant sisters (hijabee in dc and all), May Allah swt grant you easy, healthy pregnancy, may your children be from amongst the righteous and pious. May your delivery be healthy, quick and painless. May your recovery be quick. AMEEN


Keep the following sisters in your duas inshaAllah
Faith in Writing & Gabby Hijabi May Allah swt. put your affairs in order, may he guide you to what is best in this life and the hereafter. ameen. May He guide your husband and soften his speech and treatment of his beloved. ameen

Non-Muslim Niqabi
May Allah swt guide you to his deen and soften the hearts of those around you and make your transition easier. ameen

Queen
(for those in the know) May Allah swt make your living situation easier ameen.

OhSoMuslim
May Allah swt accept all your fasts as complete and may he reunite you with your baby in jannah ameen.

NeverEver May all you fast be accepted and you keep growing stronger in your new found faith ameen

Stephanie May Allah swt cure your son of everything that it is ailing him and bless him with health.

oh, and guys don't be shy leave at least an ameen, even if it is in anon.

6 comments:

Skye said...

ameen

thats so sweet of u sis..

Queen said...

Ameen, may Allah accept these prayers from a beautiful person.

Tuttie, I was so touched.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Amin, I like your idea of leaving requests of other sisters like this. I will pray for you MIL too.
Blessings to you!

Hijabee said...

Thank you so much Tuttie.Ameen, May Allah accept your prayers and reward you for your beautiful thoughts. May He accept your Ramadan and increase your blessings!

Zee said...

Ameen..May ALLAH Ta'ala SWT Bless & Protect You for those lovely doas you made for the sisters and everybody else:)

Freckle said...

Tuttie, you are so amazing. Thank you so much. (and I think it's working).

Followers