August 18, 2009

If you carry US dollars you have a coke problem

you can read all about it here

A group of scientists tested banknotes from more than 30 cities in five countries, including the United States, Canada, Brazil, China, and Japan, and found "alarming" evidence of cocaine use in many areas.

U.S. and Canadian currency had the highest levels, with an average contamination rate of between 85 and 90 percent, while Chinese and Japanese currency had the lowest, between 12 and 20 percent contamination.

lol. is that why when I rub my eyes after shopping it perks me right up? I didn't even know I was a coke head. That is just wrong. Here I was thinking I was miss goody two shoes because I never used drugs and lo and behold I am snorting like a pro.

My next question is HOW did it infect so much of the currency? I smell a conspiracy theory. So are you a coke head too?

1 comment:

*samra* said...

an award is waiting for you!

Followers