August 25, 2009

Dua Request Line

As Salaamu Aalaykum ALL & 
Ramadan Cream Kareem!

Since this is Ramadan I wanted to know, what kinda of duas do you guys have?  I have noticed that while some are getting ready for iftar I am getting ready for suhur. So why not have your duas posted so that the sister who are getting ready for iftar can make dua for you? 

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
The supplication of the fasting person is answered: “There are in the month of Ramadhan in every day and night those to whom Allah grants freedom from the Fire, and there is for every Muslim a supplication which he can make and will be granted.” [al-Bazzaar, Ahmad, Saheeh]


Abu Umaamah (r.a.a.) said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an action by which I may enter Paradise. He said: Take to Fasting, there is nothing like it. [An-Nasaa’ee, Ibn Hibbaan, Al-Haakim, Saheeh] 

“Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving ten times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.’ for the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.” [al-Bukhaaree]  

Fasting is a shield against the Fire: “Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the Fire.” [Ahmad, Saheeh] and his saying (saws) No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the hellfire seventy years further from his face.” [related by the group except for Abu Dawood]  

So ladies what do you ask for?  and don't worry long posts welcomed.  I will definitely have this post open as I am breaking fast inshaAllah.

8 comments:

Toush said...

asssalamu alaykum hum the same as you i think except my family already muslim but i want them on the straight path
i want a pious husband by the end of ramadan ( everythin possible hihihi)

.::Tuttie::. said...

@Habibti ... I also want to know so that if the duah is a good one I could ask for myself and my loved ones.

Sara Zara said...

Assalamu Alaikum, (Sara here) please pray for me and my family to keep on the straight path.

Queen said...

For Allah to guide all my family especially those who have strayed from the right path, for Allah to please bring them back and let His love live in their hearts.

For Allah to reignite the passion for Islam that I once felt in my heart, to stop falling into depression.
For Allah to open the hearts and minds of my inlaws and to make them understand that I am a human, with feelings just like them.To understand the strain that they put on my marriage to their son and allow us to enjoy being a family.

For Allah to let my husband and myself live fufilled lives with each other and be grateful for all that we have..to bring the children that we have, and inshallah have to be pious muslims...and to reunite us with the children that Allah gave and took away. for Allah to increase the love between us everyday and let each be a pillar for one another.

For Allah to help us all to become better muslims, to cleanse our hearts of evil, jealousy, menace and to replace bad with good.
For Allah to keep all children safe from harm, from poverty, from abuse,from neglect. For Allah to give love in the hearts of the young to look after the elderly...and keep them from harm.
For Allah to help me forgive those of whom I feel that have been unjust to me.,,,and to place forgiveness in the hearts of those who i have knowingly and unknowingly pained.

For Allah to grant the prayers of his sincere believers..and those who have sinned...for Allah to bless my brothers and sisters with imaan, health, wealth and status in their lives, to enrich their lives with the beauty of Islam and to allow them to live by its teachings in every aspect of our lives.

Allah to give us patience and understanding so that we do not fight with one another. For Allah to be merciful and grant us paradise and save everyone from the punishment of the graves and hereafter. For Allah to forgive those who have passed away and save them from the punishment of the graves and make their graves as beautiful as a small piece of paradise. for Allah to help those children who have lost their parent/s and to make them pious and successful in their lives in all the good that they do.
Allah forgive us all and have mercy on us all. Ameen

AlabasterMuslim said...

I make dua that Allah will grant me the following (inshallah!):
* My brothers become Muslim
* The rest of my family becomes muslim
* I see my mother and lil siblings soon, its been
too long!!
* I conceive
* Allah protects my husband forever and keeps us together, never divorce!
*We are all granted jennah!



@Tuttie: I Pray that you have the most pious of children, You and your family are granted jennah, that your family become muslim/stay on the straight path! AMEEN!


@Habibti: May your family stay on the straight path, and may you be granted a very handsome, very pious and loving husband!


@SaraZara: Inshallah your family will all (continue) to follow that commands of Allah (swt) and his Messenger (sws)!

@Queen: I pray that everyone in your family continues on the path of Islam, and that those not practicing it correctly soon start to, and in doing so relieve all the burdens that have come down on you. Inshallah, May Allah reward you for everything you have and are going through and reward all of you will jennah, ameen!

Toush said...

tuttie i dont understand

.::Tuttie::. said...

@habibti. Sorry to confuse you. I wanted to know what people made dua for because maybe I am not asking for it. For example I once asked a sister about what dua does she constantly make and she told me a hadith about the bedouin who made a long dua and ended it by asking that his best deeds be his last deeds and the day he meets Allah swt his best day.

I never even considered such a dua so it was amazing to me and I though it was beneficial so I added it to my reservoir of duas. Does that clear things up a little?

Toush said...

you are asking what duas iam making ? like what i want?

Followers