August 29, 2009

BASTARDO!! Child rapist claims "heartwarming" story


I was unable to post for the last 2 days and I DESPERATELY wanted to address this bastardo. You can read about it here. Although this article is way better. This animal is accused of kidnapping an 11 year old girl and allegedly fathering 2 children with her, ages 11 and 15. Which means she must have given birth when she was 14 and 18 (roughly).

He had been jailed before for child molestation and was recently released when he abducted the little girl.
Officials said Garrido had spent time in jail in Nevada after4 kidnapping and rape convictions in the 1970s, 80s and 90s and was paroled after one stint in 1988 and another in June 1999. It was not immediately clear where Dugard was while Garrido was in custody.
He goes on and on about how his actions were horrible BUT wait...if you finish the story its actually an uplifting, feel good story about love. This is what he had to say:
Garrido said he gave information to the FBI which would reveal a "heartwarming story": "If you take this a step at a time, you're going to fall over backwards, and in the end, you're going to find the most powerful, heartwarming story."
NO mofo. NO it isn't. The only uplifting part about this story is that the girl now 29 years old has been reunited with her family and her children will finally be free from him. UPLIFTING my butt. He raped this child for years and he wants us to gush about it as if it was a love story? NO MOFO. oh hell no.

Those two children have never been to a doctor or a school before and he had them living in a tent outside his house.Which brings me to ask, WHERE THE HELL WHERE THE NOSY NEIGHBORS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? Shish in my neighborhood they see a parked car for longer than the 2 hrs allowed and they are already on the phone dialing the cops. I mean did they NOT see a woman and 2 children living outside in the winter, spring, summer and fall?? This doesn't make sense to me at all. How could no one see this? I mean she had two young children with her and from my experience with my hyper active little one, they rarely stay still. I mean he just wanders if I am not paying attention. So did they not see two small children going about in the yard or did they not hear their screams? Because children DO cry. Next question, WHERE THE HELL WAS HIS FAMILY? unless he cut himself off from the world.

I hope they are kicking their butts now that they realized what was going on.

I am so angry at this bastardo. I don't want to make a curse against him as Allah swt will handle him and I am too chicken to do it. I will, however, make dua that Allah swt heals the abducted woman and 2 children and grant them what is best for them in this life and the hereafter. ameen.

Before we criticize the survivor we should consider that she probably suffered from Stockholm syndrome. Which is a psychological response sometimes seen in abducted hostages, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger or risk in which they have been placed. (taken from wiki).

Remember that she suffered a lot of trauma, first the abductions, then the rapes, than the pregnancies, subsequent deliveries and whatever else that monster did to her. May Allah swt heal her wounds. ameen. Also Garrido had a wife and she is also accused of helping him abduct the child and before I rip her a new one I think she might also be a victim of that bastardo.

I am still so very angry even though the news broke out like 3 days ago. Please can you make dua for her and her family?
PS. this bastardo apparently had a blog you can check it out here if you like. Authorities said he had some posts about mind control. If it is true there is just now way he is getting off. (InshaAllah)

6 comments:

Jaz said...

Totally sick. The wife was an adult female, whatever the threats were I don't think 99% of adult females would ever help in any sort of way with something like that.
OMiGosh He has a blog ! Eek! I'm surprised that the police have not closed it.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Ugh makes me so sick and angry. My hubby and I were just talking about how people in our apartment complex let kids play by themselves outside who are like 5-7 years old.
After this story broke I was more paranoid than ever. I can't imagine what things have happened to her mentally. I'm just glad that they didn't split her up from her daughters because they really need each other to recover.
His blog is creepy too. Doesn't make much sense and then he had a Bible verse posted near the bottom, like he is the sort of person who knows anything about righteousness? He has a special ability from God? Give me a break.

desertmonsoon said...

Eeeew, what a creepy old man!

Just makes me sick and sad that that little girl (now woman) lost so many years of her life.

AlabasterMuslim said...

It is such a sad and tragic situation. She will be living with what happene to her for the rest of her life- an inshallah not screwed up but how can you not be after just coming out of something like that? I read about it on my yahoo page, read it to my husband. Reminds me of the story where the man in austria kept his (daughter, neighbor?) hostage in his basement which he built. Inshallah i hope that woman and her children are healed of their pains. Forget their FATHER. And if he touched them, allow them to heal from that too AMEEN! I

Modest Style Guide said...

he should have been killed years ago, i cant believe he was let out of prison early only to take that poor girl from her home just months after. i cant even stand to see his face its like staring at pure evil as if he is eating away at my soul. disgusting animal i have no mercy for animals like him!

Anonymous said...

people like these...man they give religion a really bad name.
Rubber

Followers