July 10, 2009

I love Pinky and the Brain NARF!

so
I made myself the Brain and the hubby is Pinky. I don't listen to music but darn this theme song always gets me. Hubster laughed about it but was "how dare you compare me to Pinky!"

Intro to Pinky & the Brain


Here is the transcript:
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky . . . Try to take over the world!

They're Pinky and The Brain,
Yes, Pinky and The Brain,
One is a genius; the other's insane.
They're laboratory mice.
Their genes have been spliced.
They're dinky; they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain


Before each night is done their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun they’ll take over the world.
They’re Pinky and The Brain Yes, Pinky and The Brain
Their twilight campaign is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth
They’ll overthrow the Earth They’re dinky
They’re Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Narf!

2 comments:

Maryam said...

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky . . . Try to take over the world! "

How am I just finding your blog?!

But I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. my family calls ME the Brain and my sister Pinky :P

Kiddy said...

I love it,is your husband really insane?How thrilling it must be to be with him.

Followers