July 28, 2009

Hannibal Lecter's Mum

OMG. May Allah swt save us from such trials Ameen. I was reading about the Niqaabi in Australia that was ordered to take it off by a bus driver you can read about it here. She stood up to the dude but instead of going for his gonads like I would have done she is asking that the company teach tolerance classes. MashaAllah.
Any who, I was about to write about it and my own experience with the niqaab when I accidentally clicked on the next news and I just cried. Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiuun. You can read the whole story here.

Apparently this lady in TX decapitated her newborn and ingested some of the body parts. She had recently seperated from her boyfriend (by a week I think) and he is presumably the father. She has a history of pyschiatric problems but this is the first time she had been violent. May Allah swt save us from such trials. ameen. If she ever comes back to her senses she will have a lifetime of regret and inner turmoil. Considering that this happened in TX and they are very death penalty happy, I wonder how they are going to handle this. Will they just enroll her permanently in a mental health facility or send her to death row? She obviously needs help.

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Is it me, or is there a trend going on?
http://www.poligazette.com/2009/07/14/muslim-killed-in-germany/

Also, Is there a copy/paste issue with the comment section?

Majda said...

Wow... Really, I have no idea what to say... Just wow.

Nur said...

I olmost died when I heard the story....
how a person is able to do that....
Human kind is getting worst with years...I wonder where we are going to end...

Maryam said...

I read these stories the other day.. so sad.
Ina lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiuun

Followers